Montessori Teaching Trainer
Posted 6 days ago
Hiring Montessori Teaching Trainers, applicants should have 5 years of Montessori system (AMS) related work experience, and more than 3 years of work experience as a trainer.
Report to: Director of Training Center
- Responsible for the teaching task management of the training center, organize and formulate the annual training plan of the training center;
- Responsible for building a team of training lecturers (internal and external) in the training center and perfecting the corresponding rules and regulations;
- Update and edit training materials as needed, organize and implement the training plan of the training center;
- As a training lecturer, be responsible for the research and development, improvement and teaching of relevant project courses; cooperate with the training center to do relevant marketing activities;
- Establish a complete team of internal trainers, and gradually cultivate and enrich their own talent pool of professional lecturers;
- Other tasks assigned by the leader
- More than 5 years of Montessori system (AMS) related work experience, and more than 3 years of work experience as a trainer.
- Understand the core concepts of Montessori education, love the education industry, have good English and be able to teach in English
- Have relevant lecturers and channel resources in the Montessori system, and have business awareness
- Possess innovation, execution and leadership, and be results-oriented.
- Actively cooperate with the company's development and be able to adjust business strategies at any time to cope with the changing market environment.