Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Shenzhen Guangdong, China
This company is a Global E-Commerce Furniture Brands and they are now hiring Brand Managers.
Brand Manager role based in Shenzhen, fully responsible for the brand building and marketing of the group's own brands.
- Be fully responsible for the brand building and marketing of the group's own brands. Cover major global target markets, help product line business growth, pay attention to industry trends and marketing trends, and create innovative marketing highlights;
- According to the company's product industry, category market environment and its own product advantages, set brand positioning and communication strategies. By influencing internal and external resources such as design, traffic, channels, SNS, KOL, etc., integrate marketing to build brand awareness and acquire new users;
- According to the shopping habits and trends of consumers in the target market, combined with the company's business needs, set the theme and highlights of the company's brand's omnichannel marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in communication, marketing, advertising, media, etc.;
- Have work experience in brand planning and event operation, have study or work experience in Europe and the United States, and have a deep understanding of the European and American markets and their cultures;
- Possess systematic logical thinking ability, information resource collection ability and observation and decision-making ability, able to keenly understand market trends and make countermeasures;
- English can be used as a working language.