University ESL Teacher
Posted on Jun 02, 2023
Lianyungang Jiangsu, China
This Chinese public ocean university is a full-time general undergraduate university in Jiangsu Province. The school is located in Lianyungang, the core area of the "Belt and Road" intersection, the eastern bridgehead of the Asia-Europe Continental Bridge, and the first coastal open city in China. There are 4 campuses, with more than 1,700 faculty members, 20,000 full-time undergraduates and 1,800 postgraduates. The university has 20 colleges and offers 70 undergraduate majors covering 10 disciplines, including engineering, science, management, literature, agriculture, law, economics, art, education and medicine.
The university hires ESL teachers for the coming fall term in 2023.
- BA degree or with two years of teaching experiences or TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred
- 18 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period)
- Chinese government Culture, laws and regulations should be observed
- Majoring in English/Linguistics/Education is preferred
Benefits and Compensations:
- Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliance
- Free round trip international tickets after one year with a full year commitment
- Free Health Insurance and free resident permit application
- Free resident card and foreign expert certificate application
- Winter and summer vacations as well as holidays are enjoyed in China