Posted on May 01, 2021
Founded in 2011, this company is a leading global multi-platform game publisher. Their games have been translated into 16 different languages and published in more than 130 countries, reaching more than 200 million players worldwide.
This role involves the marketing work for the European and the American regions.
- Responsible for establishing the product brand image, and formulating the marketing positioning of mobile game products according to product characteristics and market environment;
- Ensure full integration of marketing communications, including but not limited to community communications, PR, celebrity and KOL cooperation, offline advertising, offline events, exhibitions, etc.;
- Coordinate the PR, branding planning and execution of the company's various project teams to enhance the company's and product's overseas visibility and reputation;
- Cooperate with creative teams/organizations to ensure that they have a deep understanding of product goals and strategies, transform brand concepts into actual ideas and content, and channels to ensure the promotion and maintenance of brand influence;
- Plan and review English PR, Branding, advertising and other copy content.
- More than 2 years of marketing experience in Europe and the United States;
- Strong ability to do English copywriting;
- Love the game, love the two-dimensional culture plus points;
- Familiar with overseas media platforms, have marketing agencies and channel resources;
- Excellent creative ability and solid marketing foundation, able to independently organize and complete marketing activities;
- Good teamwork and inter-departmental collaboration ability, full of passion and sense of responsibility.