Posted 10 days ago
It was founded 35 years ago and has become one of the world's largest consumer electronics companies over the years. It is now ranked 2nd globally in terms of product shipment in volume. The group has 75,000 employees, 28 Research and Development laboratories and 22 production sites. While they are first and foremost TV designers, they also produce a wide range of home appliances: Blu-ray players, tablets, fridges, washing machines, and Audio products. This company operates in more than 80 countries and markets its products in more than 160 countries. Whether our customers live in the United States, Brazil, China, Germany or elsewhere, they can enjoy their products and technologies.
This role is to organize and manage financial team, oversee the whole financial management. Will be responsible for Finance, Accounts,Treasury, MIS, Working Capital, M&A, Legal, Balance sheet /Accounts finalisation and Risk management. Control and maintain relation with banking, PE & Financial Institute.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting(20%)
· Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports, monthly profit and loss by customer/business unit, forecast vs. budget by division, and weekly cash flow by division.
· Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
· Identify, develop, and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings.
· Develop and maintain a monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
· Manage financial planning and analysis. Supervise the creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
· Participate as necessary on conference calls with Vendors, Sales, and Leadership Team.
SOX, Internal Controls (20%)
· Ensure proper design, implementation, and adherence to controls established as part of Process Level Controls for both financial and I.T.
· Support the corporate deadlines for monthly, quarterly, and annual testing.
· Accounting, General Ledger, Administration, and Operations
· Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of ERP System.
· Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise financial staff.
· Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
· Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for lenders and companys owners.
· Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly, and annual financial statements and work closely with parent company third party auditors.
· Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
· Oversee the month end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
· Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts, and overhead cost allocation.
· Develop and manage accounting staff.
· Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors and manage preparation and support of all external audits.
· Coordinate and strategize methods used to attain team goals with Corporate CFO finance staff.
Financial Management (30%)
· Oversee cash and manage cash flow planning process with the parent company.
· Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
· Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organizations plans and operating budgets.
· Financial Relations and Policies
· Engage finance group to develop short-term and long-term plans, projections, and budgets.
· Represent company to banks, financial partners, public auditors, and officials.
· Remain current on audit best practices; and on state, federal, and local law regarding company operations.
Cash Management (10%)
· Oversee weekly cash management.
· Oversee AP Department, approve large payables, sign checks, and authorize large wires and ACHs.
· Supervise Accounts Receivable management, provide guidance relating to the collection process, and ensure contract terms are adhered to and fit the best cash position for the company.
· Ensure terms and conditions that are negotiated with customers and vendors benefit the company and that regular reviews are held to negotiate additional discounts and extension of terms.
· Develop financial and tax strategies
· Oversee the issuance of financial information
· Report financial results to the board of directors
· Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
· Coordinate and be the link between Organisations HQ and the AMEA - countries on miscellaneous matters
· Responsible for the implementation and follow-up of financial policies and guidelines
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/CPA)
· Minimum 7+ years- experience on the field of Business Finance
· Consolidation experience in a publicly listed company
· Business support, cash flow and cost management
· Good facilitation and communication skill
· Good interpersonal skill
· Good data analysis skill
· Good PC skills (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, SAP, Excel)
· Preferably working experience with Big 4 Firms
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.