Primary/High School ESL Subject & Teachers
Posted 15 days ago
The school is committed to fostering genuinely bilingual students, enabling them to gain competency in Mandarin and English, as well as preparing them culturally for life in an increasingly interconnected world. The curriculum is taught using a dual-language immersion approach. Students benefit from lessons delivered by native speakers of English and Chinese, with some subjects being taught by both teachers in the same classroom. As well as supporting students to become bilingual, the low pupil to teacher ratio enables us to deliver a highly personalized approach to learn-ing.
We are hiring homeroom teacher(primary school)/High school ESL teacher(IG experience)/Music teacher/ Drama Teacher/PE teacher for the coming August semester.
KS1: 1-2 Grade（5-7 years old）
KS2: 3-6 Grade（7-11 years old）
●Working Time: 7:50am-4:50pm, Monday to Friday
●Work Location: Beijing
1. Age: 25-53
2. Teacher Level: 2 years of teaching experience
3. Degree, Certificate: QTS, PGCE, OR relevant cert
1. Salary: 20,000-40,000(Based on working experience.)
2. City allowance RMB4000 per month
3. Airfare reimbursement for arrival at the beginning/End of contract
4. Annual airfare reimbursement
5. One-time relocation fee
6. One-time excess baggage reimbursement
7. Medical insurance
8. Provide work visa
9. Provide housing allowance
10. Free lunch
11. Provide insurance
12. Holiday: 10days MC paid; Summer/winter holidays around 2months.