Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Our teaching philosophy is to offer a tailored education to each student. We strive to be at the cutting edge of educational practices and technology. With our state-of-the art campus and collaborative learning and working environment, we aim to give students an individualized, and holistic educational experience.
With our extensive AP offerings and our diverse elective courses, since our founding in 2017 the international department has become trusted by our parents and well recognized and respected by the community.
●Subject: ESL English
●Teaching Grades: Grade 7-12
1. Teaching hours: 26 classes / week (at maximum), each class is 45 minutes. The regular class size is within 24 students
2. Creating a vibrant and inspiring learning environment for students
3. Ensuring all students are able to thrive and engage in class, giving timely feedback and following up with them after class
4. Actively participating and contributing in the school cultural activities and teacher training
5. Teaching materials: oral and essential writing English materials. High flexibility with textbooks.
1. A bachelor or above degree from the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia and other English-speaking countries, with an appropriate field of concentration.
2. At least 2 years’ experience of teaching the related courses required for the position.
3. Recognition of challenges living abroad and of the international school workplace.
4. Experience or interest in collaborative work in classroom.
5. Recommendations from previous employers are required.
6. Experience of giving workshops is preferred.
● Free Housing: a bachelor apartment with two bedrooms and one living room
● Airfare reimbursement
● Moving Fee
● Insurance: Welfare
● Full-paid Holiday: Winter Holiday (3 weeks+); Summer Holiday (1 month+)
● Visa Service
● Life & work support
● Career Opportunities
● Salary: 22K-25K (negotiable)