Director of Foreign Teachers
Posted 14 days ago
Cooperating with Beijing Foreign Languages School (BFSL) and Foshan Shunde Zhiyiyadian Investment Ltd.; Sanshui Foreign Languages School, BFSU is a private Chinese boarding school for primary, middle, high school and international classes. Situated at the Education Demonstration Area, Chongwen Road, Xinan Street, Sanshui District, the school is surrounded by mountains and rivers, and enjoys convenient transportation. The school covers 250 mu (approximately 166,667.50 square meters) and the construction area is around 170,000 square meters. There are state of the art Teaching Buildings, dormitories, a gymnasium, sports field, playground, comprehensive science and technology laboratories and breathtaking landscape. With advanced teaching vision and modern equipment, the school seeks to provide an ideal place for students to study.
Hiring: Director of Foreign Teachers
a. Teach 12 Classes every week.
b. Manage teaching
i. Set teacher schedules
ii. Observe classes and give direction for improvement
iii. Review teaching plans and advise for adjustments
iv. Develop and execute teacher training
2. Marketing / Recruitment
a. Participate in and coordinate foreign teacher assistance to the student recruitment department
b. Promote SFLS at in and out of school functions
c. Teacher recruitment /interviews / selections
a. Attend / facilitate departmental and school-wide meetings
b. Manage daily operations
ii. Communications and collaborations with ALL other school departments
iii. Translations - assist school-wide in proofing and correction of all language translations
4. Educational Research
a. Curriculum development – coordinate & direct
b. Research teaching practices for school curriculum development and integration into SFLS teaching mode
c. Organize teaching research projects for International Department staff to execute
1. Nationality: native English speaking countries such as UK, US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc.
2. Age: 40 years old and above
3. Education: degree in education, linguistics, management, psychology, etc.
4. Education: Master's degree or above
5. Experience: 10 years or more teaching experience, 3 years or more management experience
1. Salary: annual salary of the superintendent is 250,000-300,000 (after tax); annual salary of the associate superintendent is 200,000-250,000 (after tax)
2. Free two-room apartment
3.8,000RMB annual transportation allowance
4. End of semester and annual assessment allowance
5. Monthly meal allowance
6. School bus transportation on weekdays