Experienced Early Years Teacher
Posted 19 days ago
This school is an international kindergarten based in Shanghai, China. It connects with the world recognized the authority of infants and young children early education standards - early British foundation stage (EYFS) education system, and with scientific structure and the cover of Chinese and western cultural knowledge teaching content, give the children comprehensive and diversified bilingual learning experience.
- School location: Pudong New Area, Shanghai;
- Working hours: 8am-5pm from Monday to Friday;
- Paid holidays: China's statutory holidays, winter and summer holidays;
- Salary category: 22k-32k / month before tax;
- Housing subsidies: Provide a certain amount of housing subsidies, and foreign teachers need to rent houses by themselves; the price of nearby houses is 4-6k;
- Provide flight tickets during the contract period;
- Provide business insurance;
- Provide preferential tuition for your children.
- To work with Chinese and foreign Colleagues.
- Planning, preparing and evaluating the early year’s curriculum.
- Responsibility for delivering the early year’s curriculum in English.
- Assessing, recording, tracking and reporting children’s progress.
- Participating in parent/teacher meetings.
- To provide first hand response to a parent’s; questions, concerns or complaints which relate to their child. Questions and concerns of a more serious nature will be passed onto the appropriate senior colleague or department.
- Monitoring and oversee the academic, personal social and emotional wellbeing of all children within your designated class.
- On request, lead and develop specific areas of EY learning and teaching.
- Contribute to the safeguarding of all children.
- Follow all the published policies and procedures of this school.
- Contribute to the school's program of extra curriculum activities.
- Attend all training and development sessions as requested by this school and actively seek further opportunities for professional development.
- Bachelor and above degree is required.
- Appropriate academic degree and teaching qualification is preferred.
- The ability and commitment to be outstanding classroom teachers in the required age group, usually with a minimum teaching experience of at least two years.
- Excellent inter- personal skills with students, teachers and parents.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and ICT skills.
- High level of English proficiency.
- Qualified for apply work permit in China.