Director of Training Center
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Hiring a Director of Montessori Training Center, you are expected to have 10 years of Montessori system (AMS) related work experience, and more than 3 years of training center operation experience.
- Maintain a good relationship with MACTE and AMS, including submitting annual reports and applications for adult learner certificates;
- Responsible for the daily operation and management of the training center, organize and formulate the annual business plan of the training center;
- Responsible for building the organizational structure of the training center and improving the corresponding rules and regulations;
- Update and edit training materials as needed, organize and supervise the training plan of the training center;
- Lead the training center's marketing, enrollment and other related work, and achieve the annual mission goals;
- Assist in the establishment of a complete team of internal trainers, and gradually cultivate and enrich its own professional lecturer reserve talent pool;
- Other tasks assigned by the leader
- More than 10 years of Montessori system (AMS) related work experience, and more than 3 years of training center operation experience.
- Understand the core concept of Montessori education and love the education industry
- Have relevant lecturers and channel resources in the Montessori system, and have business awareness
- Possess innovation, execution and leadership, and be results-oriented.
- Actively cooperate with the company's development and be able to adjust business strategies at any time to cope with the changing market environment.