RF Technical Personnel
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
Foreign Expert Consultancy
Shanghai Catalogue of "Urgent and Shortage" Jobs for Foreign Talent (Released on Jan 6, 2023, by the Ministry of Science and Technology)
1. Professional ability requirements:
- Familiar with RF system architecture and circuit principles
- Master communication principles, radio frequency microwave circuits, electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic waves, EMC and other related technical theories
- Proficient in simulation software such as ADS and HFSS, as well as drawing software such as Cadence and Altium Designer
- Proficient in commonly used instruments and equipment, such as signal sources, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, noise analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Possess the ability to identify and study RF circuits and analytical methods in RF-related fields, as well as the ability to characterize products and materials.
Bachelor degree or above in computer, electronic engineering, communication, applied physics, electromagnetics and other related majors
3. Requirements for professional qualifications:
Have 2 years or more working experience in RF technology