Japanese Business Assistant
Posted on Aug 28, 2019
The employer is one of the biggest global game publishers, providing leading digital entertainment contents, including PC, VR, Mobile and Console games. Since its establishment in 2011, it has strived to Bringing Great Gaming Experiences to Everyone by focusing on publishing extraordinary games all over the world. Based on the tremendous operation, producing expertise and deep understanding of localization, it expertises in publishing MMO and mobile games.
In 2016, it became a strategic publishing partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment SIE for the console publishing market - uniquely positioning the employer to bring high-quality games to players worldwide. At the same time, its blockbuster PC client-based game was successfully launched at STEAM, taking the company to its goal of publishing games on all entertainment platforms globally.
To keep up with the rapidly changing global gaming market, we are offering our expertise to companies from all industries, with the aim of win-win cooperation. It looks forward to cooperating with your team and continuing to develop potential business in our respective industries!
Japanese Business Assistant with one of the biggest global game publishers. Applicants must be on board ASAP. The position is based in Beijing.
- Planning the game promotion program in the Japanese market;
- According to game, write promotional documents, network promotional manuscripts, etc.;
- Maintaining Local Media Relations;
- Studying the Competition Trend of Japanese Market and Paying Attention to the Current Development of Japan.
- Bachelor degree or above, native Japanese speaker, Fluent in English;
- Full understanding of local culture, working, studying and living experience in Japan;
- Understanding of the game industry, with experience in the game industry, PR is preferred;
- Responsibility, good communication skills.