Posted 13 days ago
Top Employer in China-The company sets the standard for the most modern and innovative automatic transmissions in the world. The company is committed to the highest production standards to achieve a sustainable and effective use of resources.
Starting Date: Asap.
- Participate in the design, construction, implementation, testing, and deployment for IT software projects.
- Collaborate with management, internal and outsourced partners regarding software applications design status, project progress and issue resolution.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Develop and test software applications and systems changes that address business needs supporting technical solutions through the life of the projects.
- Application Projects and Operation: Control the project schedule, monitor project risks to ensure project quality; Cross-department communication and coordination to fulfill the project schedule and business goal, etc.
- University degree or higher in an computer engineering/information systems related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience with logistics and production systems or as shop floor IT specialist; high potential fresh is also can be considered. ·
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and project management abilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong programming skill in Java EE and/or related algorithm.
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Oracle database.
- Good knowledge of software applications testing methodology.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn, ability to work in a team and pro-activeness.
- Experience with Eclipse Platform and Liferay preferred.
- Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
- Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Diverse and challenging tasks.
- Individual training.
- International working environment.
- Attractive compensation package