Posted on Apr 15, 2020
The company is a German multi-national automobile manufacturer with operations worldwide. Its Tianjin location was established to supply excellent transmissions to support the success and growth of the parent group company's Chinese automotive production. It is committed to the highest production standards to achieve sustainable and effective use of resources, and to building a top team characterized by excellence in motivation, success, integrity, and expertise.
Starting Date: Asap.
- Participate in the design, construction, implementation, testing, and deployment for IT software projects.
- Collaborate with management, internal and outsourced partners regarding software applications design status, project progress and issue resolution.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Develop and test software applications and systems changes that address business needs supporting technical solutions through the life of the projects.
- Application Projects and Operation: Control the project schedule, monitor project risks to ensure project quality; Cross-department communication and coordination to fulfill the project schedule and business goal, etc.
- University degree or higher in an computer engineering/information systems related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience with logistics and production systems or as shop floor IT specialist; high potential fresh is also can be considered.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and project management abilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong programming skill in Java EE and/or related algorithm.
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Oracle database.
- Good knowledge of software applications testing methodology.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn, ability to work in a team and pro-activeness.
- Experience with Eclipse Platform and Liferay preferred.
- Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
- Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Diverse and challenging tasks.
- Individual training.
- International working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.