IGCSE/A-Level Teacher - English,Math and Science
Posted 10 days ago
We were a private high school established in 2001. It is located in Fragrant Hill green area with a 27.18-acre campus. There are more than 2000 students and a team of 150 faculties. The teaching facilities are multi-media oriented.
Over the years, more than 90% of the graduates was admitted to university, and there are many outstanding students attended the world famous university of the United States，Britain and other countries. The excellent work done by these high school students approved school’s strong teaching competence and its good student management approach.
There are 44 classes in the school: 1600 students in 32 classes from Grade7 to Grade 9, 500 students in 12 classes from Grade 10 to Grade 12.
-Language Requirements: Native English Speaker for English teacher.
-Education Degree: Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
-Benefits: Free house flight ticket reimbursement; paid holiday; meal for free and insurance and so on.
-Visa: Working visa
- Teaches up to 15 - 20 teaching periods per week to IGCSE and A-Level students.
- Provides the Head of Department (HOD) and Executive Principal monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW).
- Seeks prior approval from the HOD if they wish to deviate from the SOW in any way.
- Sets and marks monthly tests, sets and marks internal examinations as specified by the HOD.
- Writes student reports in line with the school reporting schedule.
- Acts as tutor to a group of students as assigned by the Executive Principal.
- Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
- Participates in meetings with parents.
- Participates in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
- Invigilates examinations as directed by the Executive Principal.
- Advises HOD regarding specialized subject resources required to help students optimize their learning.
- Writes references for students and help them to edit their personal statements for application to universities.
- Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the International Division.
- Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development.
- At least 2 years experience in IGCSE or A-level course teaching.
- Teaching certificate/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and relevant discipline background.
- Knowledge of ‘subject-related’ software.
- Awareness of various subject-related teaching strategies.
- With patience.