Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Shenzhen Shanghai, China
This school is a Shanghai based educational institution co-founded by a group of experts and teachers with extensive experience in applying for and choosing schools. Committed to become a booster of study abroad, to help all students achieve "studying abroad".
Schedule: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (have to work during weekends)；
Student Age: 5-18 years.
- Developing, planning, preparing and delivering guided reading lessons for our regular students both in the center and from our partner schools.
- Developing, planning, preparing and delivering demo classes for our potential students.
- Providing guidance, advice, and support to students on their reading matters both in the library and on WeChat.
- Preparing and delivering WeChat lectures; answering followed-up questions if asked.
- Writing articles about reading skills, learning strategies, and other content to share on our WeChat official account.
- Conducting mock interviews for students who apply for international schools and universities.
- Proof-reading and polishing written materials both from students and from the company.
- Other tasks related to teaching.
- Native English Language speaker from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
- BA degree or above(major in literature or education is preferred)
- 120 hour TEFL preferred
- At least 1 year teaching experience
About the contract:
- Contract length: 1 - 2 year
- Location: Shenzhen/Shanghai
- Schedule: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (have to work during weekends)
- Student Age: 5 - 18 years
20 - 25k/month(before tax) + housing subsidy