Posted 8 days ago
Dongguan Guangdong, China
Tsinglan School was founded in August, 2017. It is a private bilingual international school funded by HUAWEI and operated by Tsinghua University High School.
With the motto of "Try, and all is possible", our school amis to inherit the century-old spirit of Tsinghua University and carry forward HUAWEI's perseverance to create a new international education that suits China's conditions. Tsinglan devotes to lighting up students' dreams, preparing them for a better future and being responsible for their lifelong development.
The management team of the school comes from Tsinghua University High School. At the same time, Tsinglan recruits professional teachers from all over the world. Currently, there are 12% of our faculty members who have doctoral degrees, and over 90% of the faculty who have master's or higher degrees.
K15 curriculum, from kindergarten to Grade 12
School-age students from all over the world
We are hiring Librarian teachers, based in Dongguan city, Guangdong province.
- Responsible for organizing, operating, and management of the library affairs.
- Responsible for the borrowing, returning, and renewal of books.
- Responsible for the inventory management, shelving, and statistical analysis of books.
- Responsible for the subscription, management, and shelving of periodicals.
- Responsible for the data statistics and electronic management of the books within the library
- Responsible for management of library E-books.
- Responsible for supporting reading/literacy related student learning.
- Responsible for offering literacy education related events.
- Responsible for pastoral care within the library.
- Responsible for the library reading classes.
- Actively participate in school activities and meetings
- Maintain work flexibility and complete other related tasks assigned by the school