Processes & Solutions Officer - Digital Smart Factory
Posted 7 days ago
Top Employer in China-The company sets the standard for the most modern and innovative automatic transmissions in the world. The company is committed to the highest production standards to achieve a sustainable and effective use of resources.
- Acts as a Solution Architect to align new IT Solutions, Systems and processes with existing IT Environment.
- Control and ensure that IT Solutions fit to the Shop Floor IT and Digital Smart Factory Strategy and Environment.
- Collaborate and exchange information and knowledge with functional departments to find potential problem areas and ensure business success.
- Implements IT Projects and Processes by coordinating and controlling scope, resources and timetables
- Contact window for all Digital Smart Factory operational Projects.
- Improve communication between departments on an operational level.
- Comprehensive Documentation of projects, processes and lessons learned.
- Interact with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Perform and organize Digital Smart Factory Meetings.
- Bachelor Degree or above in computer engineering/ IT relevant major.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in working in an international environment/company.
- Fluent English language skills.
- PMI PMP Certification preferred.
- Knowledge in programming languages ( JAVA, C++) is a plus.
- Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
- Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Diverse and challenging tasks.
- Individual training.
- International working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.