Sales Specialist - US Market
Posted on Dec 09, 2019
Provide assistance in working visa apply; 8 hours/day, 2-day weekend, offical holiday,annual leave;
1. Responsible for communication with Amazon VC (Vendor Central) Manager, maintain excellent relationships with Sales channels, including daily emails and communication through video call;
2. Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies and the achievement of sales goals;
3. Responsible for US market research and competition analysis. Assist Sales Manager to collect and analyze information of competitors, and work out strategies to win;
4. Other duties assigned by the Sales Manager.
1. Minimum of Bachelor degree in marketing or relative field, online or offline sales experience or be familiar with E-commerce platform will be plus;
2. Full-time work based in Zhengzhou is required;
3. Native English speaker is required, ideally good Mandarin;
4. Outstanding communication & negotiation skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills;
5. An individual who is self-driven person with target oriented attitude, proactive attitude that can work under pressure.
1.Provide assistance in working visa apply;
2.15k-20k/month (before tax), negotiable based on the quality of work;
3.8 hours/day, 2-day weekend, offical holiday,annual leave;
4.Provide Housing allowance, Meal subsidy, Annual home visit bonus;
5.Provide Insurance, Annual physical examination;
6.Festival gift, Monthly birthday party, Daily afternoon tea and snack time.
Why Choose work at Zhengzhou
1.One of the oldest cities in China, roughly 5000 years history
2.Located in the central of China, convenient transportation and easily accessible to Beijing (2.5 hours), Xi an (2 hours), Shanghai (4 hours), Guangzhou (5 hours)
3.Top Class commercial city in China with more than 13 million population
4.Lower living costs and convenient city life
5.A pleasant climate with four distinctive seasons