Senior Creative Copywriter
Posted on Jan 09, 2020
Shenzhen Guangdong, China
Headquartered in Shenzhen, this company is one of China’s largest business groups of consumer electronics operating in a global scale. It is listed as a whole, which owns three listed companies. Currently, it has formed five industries, as well as Systems Technology Business Division, Techne Group, Emerging Business Group, Investment Group, Highly Information Industry, Financial Business Division and other business segments.
As a Creative Copywriter, you will be required to take on all English textual communication on
behalf of the company. You will work closely with Product Marketing teams to provide support
in the creation, and measure of any and all diffused messaging. The role is most suited to an
individual who is self-driven, trained and resilient in the art of meaningful communication. All
in all, your copy should sing throughout your association with us.
1. According to the integrated marketing strategy and product benefits, compose captivatingcopy for technology products;
2. Always be ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and pro-actively
engage, moderate and reach a goal based result;
3. Conduct research to gain insight into product objectives and target audiences;
4. Work hand-in-hand with designers to develop engaging and creative pieces;
5. Collaborate with all arms of our business to compose copy for a variety of purposes and
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related fields;2. Native-level proficiency in English in writing and speaking;
3. 5+ years of writing experience and editing marketing communications - including interactive
copy, print copy, and video copy;
4. Outstanding writing and grammar chops, with refined proofreading and syntax skills;
5. A team player who loves to collaborate at all levels;
6. A love for tech is not required but is highly valued；
7. Every candidate must provide a portfolio of relevant work samples.