English Language Arts Teacher
Posted 6 days ago
A municipal high school with nearly 3,000 students in the experimental classes of high school, junior high school and exceptional education.
1. Teaching English Language Arts to Chinese students.
2. Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
3. Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
4. Using audio/video materials in classes as necessary.
5. Supervising students and monitoring student's learning progress.
6. Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
7. Preparing and marking examinations.
8. Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
1. Native Speaker
2. Minimum two-years experience teaching English Language Arts or Literature to high school students
3. Relevant Bachelor’s degree
4. TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate with practicum or teaching license / certifications
5. Dedication to student; Centered learning and growth; Enthusiasm and interest in developing as a teacher
6. Ability to work well on a team with others
7. Ability to differentiate implementation of curriculum