Oral English Teacher
Posted on Oct 19, 2020
Capital Normal University High School was founded in 1914. It was first named “Zhengzhi High School”. Prominent citizens, such as Cai Yuanpei and Zhu Guangqian, have acted as school principals or members of the school Board of Trustees.
In 1978, CNU High School was accredited as a key school in Beijing. In 2002, it was affirmed as one of the first model high schools. In 2007, CNU High School won the title “Advanced Collective of National Education Systems” from the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Personnel.
For over a hundred years, CNU High School has consistently carried out the education philosophy of educating citizens with virtue and talents. The school has followed the pedagogical procedure of education and personal development with emphasis on intensive development and cultivated innovative talents with excellent moral character. The school strives to enable each child to achieve comprehensive, individual, independent and sustainable development.
In recent years, CNU High School has always taken the lead in education reforms and development. It has carried out “Four, Three, Two, One” comprehensive reforms of education and teaching and has achieved fruitful results. The school has made significant progress and characteristics in curriculum construction, cultural education, creativity education, art education, innovative talent training, and international education.
CNU High School shoulders its social responsibility and enrich the community with its advanced education resources. The school has established 10 branch schools in six districts of Beijing, working on group development. CNU School has made contribution to the quality and balanced development of basic education in the capital city of China.
We are looking for a full-time Oral English teacher for the 2020-2021 academic year.
• Work load: 20 periods (40 minutes/period)/week +30 hours/week (Teaching hours and office hours included)+weekends off.
• Besides the regular teaching schedule, the position will also include some regular school duties, like office hours and extracurricular school activities.
• Student age: Grade 7 to Grade 9
• Type of school: Public school
• Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
• Location: Haidian, Beijing, China
• Responsible, outgoing, cooperative, passionate about education, equipped with strong cultural awareness and flexibility;
• Bachelor’s degree or above ;
• English-related major preferred;
• At least two years English teaching experience or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates holders.
• Native English speaker required;
• Under 50 years old;
• Non-criminal Record required for Work Permit.
• Medical check Report required for Work Permit.
Salary and Benefits
• Monthly salary: 16,500 RMB (Before tax)
• Housing allowance:7,000 RMB per month (12 months in total).
• Transportation allowance:900 RMB per month (11 months in total)
• Chinese national holidays: all paid
• Winter holiday: fully paid
• Social insurance: provided
• Contract completion bonus: provided
• Work permit and residence permit : provided
• Free breakfast and lunch are provided on school days
Welcome all passionate and experienced teachers with strong work-ethic and growth-mindset!