Key Account Manager
Posted on May 06, 2021
This company was established in 2013, it is currently operating own warehouses in 4 major port cities in China. Headquartered in Shanghai, it provides the full scope of supply chain services, ranging from 4PL programs, warehousing, value added services, domestic transportation, freight forwarding (ocean, air, train), customs clearance (import & export) and project cargo handling.
Working Location: Shanghai Jing An District
Start date: ASAP
Salary Range: 25k-40k
1. Optimize and improve existing SOPs to ensure delivering the correct solution to our clients.
2. Take initiative to analyze business data, and use it as base to create and develop various reports.
3. Implement new projects, from the requirements phase to the roll out phase of the project, including leading RFQ, make quotation, generate SOP. Take ownership for delivering the correct solution to our clients.
4. Maintain the planning to ensure the projects get delivered in a timely manner, organize internal resources, develop a detailed project plan and track progress
5. Frequently communicate with existing clients, keep them informed of the current status of the project and make sure our mutual expectations are aligned, and also provide various report to clients
6. Resolve issues or problems faced by the clients and deal with feedback in a timely manner
7. Maintain the relationship with existing clients to ensure that the clients are satisfied with our service and solutions, and also explore up sales opportunities of existing clients.
8. Work with internal teams (operations, IT, HR, finance) to develop and deliver new customized services and solutions that benefit our clients.
9. Protect the interests of the customer while liaising with the internal teams. Work together to get the best possible result for the customer while also considering the comments of the internal team.
1. Bachelor degree or above, fluent English in both writing and oral.
2. At least 5 years relevant work experience in logistics industry or supply chain, and at least one year as Key Account Manager.
3. Excellent at Excel, PPT, and has strong data analysis skills.
4. Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with customers as well as with members in internal teams
5. Result oriented, willing to work under pressure and take initiative.