Foreign English Teacher
Posted on Feb 03, 2021
Along the years, our school has developed innovative and responsive services for children and families that value progressive educational methods as well as Chinese cultural heritage. The programs emphasize relationship and effective partnership with the parents. In the school, community-building, family charity, employee volunteering, environmental and food safety alert, as well as progressive methods in early childhood education are practiced.
Today, our school not only provides early childhood services to families, but also provides research-based training and advisory programs to early childhood professionals and parents. It works on publishing projects in children's books too.
Full-time English teacher position, starting ASAP
● You will have a five-day workweek. The daily hours are 8:00-11:30 am (with a lunch break) then 14:00-17:30 pm.
● Your classes will range from 18 to 25 students, depending on age.
● You will be provided with:
- Ongoing training
- Teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
● Location: Xibahe Dongli, Chaoyang, Beijing (Near the third ring road and in a business area) 8mins walking distance from SanYuanQiao OR TaiYangGong subway station, Line 10.
1. 25,000-30,000 RMB per month
2. Visa support: a legal working visa and work permit B will be provided
3. Housing stipend available if needed
4. Paid holidays
5. 2 months summer holiday, 1 month winter holiday
6. 6,000 RMB house allowance
7. Half-paid Holidays: Winter/Summer
8. Extra money can be paid, if foreign teachers can join in school's camp programs.
1. RMB 25,000+ for Bachelor and certified teachers (depending on teacher qualification)
2. TEFL/TESL/TESOL/TKT/CELTA/teacher certification/major of education or English languages preferred.
3. Teachers must be from Native English-Speaking Countries approved by the Chinese government.*
*English-Speaking Nationalities Approved: Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Cyprus, UK, US, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Trinidad and Tobago.