Assistant to President
Posted on Jan 11, 2020
One of the world's largest film and television entertainment production companies.
Reporting directly to the President, China, the Assistant to President, China provides a full spectrum of administrative & business support in a one-on-one relationship.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Reporting directly to the President, China, the Assistant to President, China provides a full spectrum of administrative & business support in a one-on-one relationship.The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Assistant to President, China must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, China, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
2. Be able to build relationships with business partners, government sectors which are crucial to the success of the organization, and is able to manage a variety of special projects for President, China as when required.
Monitor social-political, censorship, market entry developments and their impact to the Chinese language film business.
3. Liaise with Warner Bros.’ studio personnel on the PRC market when called upon.
Successfully completes deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting business letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the EVP/MD, China 's ability to effectively lead the company
4. Being able to take and summarize notes in meetings. Draft reports and compile PPT slides.
5. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President, China including: managing
a calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for business meetings.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Overseas education background in entertainment or film disciplines preferred.
2. Minimum two years of working experience in MNCs.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
1. Native English language speaker preferred
2. Excellent language communication skills both in Chinese and English
3. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
4. Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills both Chinese and English
5. Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
6. Emotional maturity
7. Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
8. Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of customer/client service and response