Senior Technical Manager of NEV’s Power and Electronic
Posted on Jan 14, 2020
The employer is a world leader of motor systems and electric drive assembly for new energy vehicles (NEV). Since its establishment, the company has been supporting for the fast-growing NEV market with its outstanding solutions of products and systems. Thanks to its superior quality and advantageous technologies relied upon by worldwide customers, it has successfully helped build China’s NEV electric drive products with a global reach. Its market leadership around the world is consolidated by the production, sales, and export of drive motor systems.
It is a pioneer in technical innovation. Following a technical roadmap covering pure EVs, plug-in hybrids, and hybrids, it provides highly competitive drive motor products featuring high power intensity, high torque intensity and high reliability. It also extends its technology and products to electric drive assembly and its core parts and components, supplying to customers more complete electric propulsion solutions of these products including motors, motor controllers, transmissions, reducers and advanced control software.
Senior Technical Manager of NEV’s Power and Electronic with a world leader of motor systems and electric drive assembly for new energy vehicles (NEV). Applicants must be on board ASAP. The position is based in Beijing.
- Overall Planning and layout for NEV’s electronic control product;
- Solve hardware products of electronic control systems’ technical problems; make, review, and confirm the overall plan;
- Lead the review for circuit schematic diagram, PCB Layout, mechanical structure and other details of electronic control products.
- Plan and execute product hardware test, on-site debugging and application guidance;
- Conducted technical discussions and cooperation with experts from the multinational team of the company;
- Communicate with customers of new energy vehicles, and put forward evaluation technical reports and design schemes;
- Participated in the preparation of hardware team personnel planning, and recruited power electronics development talents according to project requirements; Develop hardware development process and internal standards;
- Guided and maintained the technical team, conducted daily coordination and communication within the team and within the company, and ensured the smooth progress of each project.
- Doctoral degree, major in power electronics, electrical engineering, automation, mechatronic, and electrical engineering, etc;
- More than 8 years’ experience on power electronics hardware development and testing, such as inverter, DC/DC converter, inverter, MOSFET, and IGBT;
- At least 5 years’ experience on team or project management;
- Experience in circuit schematic design, circuit simulation, PCB layout, and hardware testing;
- Experience in hardware development of DSP, ARM and CPLD, such as TI, infineon, and freescale;
- Proficient in the design of inverter and DC/DC system architecture, working principle, control strategy, control circuit, and drive circuit;
- Familiar with mechanical structure of motor controller, heat dissipation channel, capacitor busbar, and connector wiring harness design
- Familiar with EMC standards, national standards, and regulations of electronic control system of new energy vehicles;
- Familiar with various hardware test equipment, such as oscilloscope, multimeter, and power analyzer, etc.
- Familiar and proficient in design with various electronic components, master the characteristics of IGBT, MOSFET, and other power devices;
- Excellent ability for analyze and solve problems; Strong communication and coordination ability;
- Excellent ability in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing; be able to communicate independently with foreign parties in engineering;
- Proficient in using EDA design software such as OrCAD, Allegro, and Altium Designer; simulation software such as Pspice and LTSpice.