Korean Marketing Assistant
Posted 23 days ago
The employer is one of the biggest global game publishers, providing leading digital entertainment contents, including PC, VR, Mobile and Console games. Since its establishment in 2011, it has strived to Bringing Great Gaming Experiences to Everyone by focusing on publishing extraordinary games all over the world. Based on the tremendous operation, producing expertise and deep understanding of localization, it expertises in publishing MMO and mobile games.
In 2016, it became a strategic publishing partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment SIE for the console publishing market - uniquely positioning the employer to bring high-quality games to players worldwide. At the same time, its blockbuster PC client-based game was successfully launched at STEAM, taking the company to its goal of publishing games on all entertainment platforms globally.
To keep up with the rapidly changing global gaming market, we are offering our expertise to companies from all industries, with the aim of win-win cooperation. It looks forward to cooperating with your team and continuing to develop potential business in our respective industries!
Korean Marketing Assistant with one of the biggest global game publishers. Applicants must be on board ASAP. The position is based in Beijing.
- Responsible for the research of Korean game market, understand the popular trend of the game industry, and regularly organize market trend reports;
- Assist the marketing team to understand the Korean game market, responsible for all kinds of Korean translation output, timely synchronization of the latest game market trends;
- Responsible for controlling the execution of local partner projects, coordinating the promotion of each unit to ensure the landing.
- More than 1-year experience in the game industry, participated in the promotion of at least one local game in Korea;
- Native Korean speaker, familiar with game language, with Korean local work experience is preferred.