Korean Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 28, 2020
The employer is one of the biggest global game publishers, providing leading digital entertainment contents, including PC, VR, Mobile and Console games. Since its establishment in 2011, it has strived to Bringing Great Gaming Experiences to Everyone by focusing on publishing extraordinary games all over the world. Based on the tremendous operation, producing expertise and deep understanding of localization, it expertises in publishing MMO and mobile games.
In 2016, it became a strategic publishing partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment SIE for the console publishing market - uniquely positioning the employer to bring high-quality games to players worldwide. At the same time, its blockbuster PC client-based game was successfully launched at STEAM, taking the company to its goal of publishing games on all entertainment platforms globally.
To keep up with the rapidly changing global gaming market, we are offering our expertise to companies from all industries, with the aim of win-win cooperation. It looks forward to cooperating with your team and continuing to develop potential business in our respective industries!
Korean Marketing Manager with one of the biggest global game publishers. Applicants must be on board ASAP. The position is based in Beijing.
- Responsible for the research of Korean game market, understand the trend of the game industry, participate in the formulation of market promotion plan for game products, plan and control the budget and resources.
- Implement promotion and landing work according to market plan, control local partners including advertising agencies, and enhance the overall product promotion effect.
- Monitor and timely feedback on the progress and status of local promotion in Korea, evaluation of the implementation effect of various delivery channels, timely response to emergencies and adjustments
- Develop local platforms and channels, maintain and maintain good cooperative relations between the company and local media and partners.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the game industry, and at least 2 local promotion projects has been implemented in Korea;
- Mother tongue is Korean, familiar with Korean game terminology, Korean local work experience is preferred.