General Manager Business Assistant
Posted 6 days ago
Founded in September 2018, exclusively combining the advantageous resources of these enterprises and their unmatched international market experience while focusing on the field of mobile reading, the development of 5G reading application products, formulating "China News" and "Themed Bookcase" APP products and "holographic interactive" 5G commercial products, and leading the international creation of Reading to Reality.
Users include the Continental Library, Southeast Asian telecommunications operators, One Belt One Road star hotels, and international airlines. The joint enterprise has won the trust of customers everywhere with unique and innovative "embedded services". It is expected to initiate the listing of stocks in 2022, which will be the listing of the first enterprise of this sort with 5G content as the core of the Chinese Internet.
The number of employees in 2019 is 100. 84% are R & D personnel and 56% are post-90s. The current employees are from Huawei, Tencent, Ali, Baidu, Sohu, Sina, Youku Tudou, Zhihu, Nutshell, People's Daily, Asia Pacific Daily, Ernst & Young, WPP Group (Fortune 500), New Oriental, Gome Online, BOSS, OFO, etc. as well as multinational companies, with overseas education and working backgrounds.
Report to: General Manager
Salary range: 35K-40K / month, 12 months salary
1. Assist the general manager to formulate the company's international business (focus on North America), develop strategy plans, and organize the implementation;
2. Responsible for cooperating with the general manager to complete the negotiation of major international cooperation projects, establish good cooperative relations with important customers and carry out external contact, communication, and expansion work;
3. Commercial research, analysis, and development in the international market;
4. Participate and partly lead the company's key customers and cooperating establishment, in-depth services and continuous business transactions;
5. Other matters assigned by the general manager;
1. American undergraduate + graduate education background, business-related education will be given priority;
2. English barrier-free communication and business negotiation;
3. 8 years or more international BD experience, Internet industry background is preferred;
4. Familiar with the laws, customs, and humanities in North America;
5. Can adapt to overseas business trips;
6. Excellent PPT presentation ability and business logic.
1. Candidates can be Chinese / ABC // Chinese / American. Requirements: Chinese or Chinese undergraduate and graduate students studying in the United States or Canada, need to understand American culture Foreigners need to understand Chinese culture.
2. Need to be fluent in English and Chinese