International Public Relations Manager
Posted on Jun 29, 2020
This company is a top travel service group in China. The headquarters is established in Shanghai and the business scope covers hotel booking, air ticket booking, vacation booking and other fields.
We are seeking an International PR Manager to join our PR team in Shanghai. The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate communications, and a strong sense of effective brand messaging.
- Work side-by-side with executives and business units to co-ordinate brand messaging, with the overarching goal of generating a favorable brand image for company.
- Secure positive communications opportunities for company, particularly through pitching to “earned” media channels.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate public sentiment, campaign effectiveness, and possible risks, with the goal of optimizing communications strategies.
- Have a global view, wide breadth of knowledge and systematic thinking.
- Be able to co-operate closely and communicate effectively with other teams to tell a compelling brand story.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, have good time consciousness, and have the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously while ensuring high-quality.
- Must be entrepreneurial, have creative flair, and proactively seek opportunities for exposure. Ideally have existing relationships with media.
- Native speaker of English, ideally proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience working with international media, as a reporter, or in an in-house PR communications role.
- Degree holder preferred.