Overseas Marketing Manager
Posted on Aug 16, 2019
Founded in 2008, this company was always the global market, committed to game development, publishing and operations, with a primary focus on overseas market and has become the benchmark of China's Internet companies looking to expand into international markets.
The regions are Russian, US, Germany, Middle East. For each region, this company is looking for one manager to take care of the market. Native language Speaker is perferred! Candidates in mobile gameing industry are in need!
Main Responsibility Areas
1. Responsible for developing & executing 360 degree marketing plans for the existing mobile SLG game.2. Combine data driven player insights, competitive analysis & current trends to create a marketing plan for SLG game.
3. Responsible for refresh & rebrand the game through various marketing methods suitable for the existing game which include but not limited to PR, KOL, offline event, social media, etc.
4. Quickly understand the problems existing in old games, and effectively intervene and optimize them.
5. Develop & execute end-to-end ASO strategy to increase conversion rates & lower the cost of acquisition.
6. Work closely with the UA Lead to set up the processes for campaign launches, and well as marketing asset creation and adaptation.
7. Work closely with the community operation manager for various social media promotion. Be able to guide them accordingly.
8. Establish & manage partnerships with marketing agencies, gaming editors, platforms, channels, etc.
9. Work closely with development team for new feature/event promotions. Develop annual content calendar, advice product team to create regional in-game events & develop a marketing plan accordingly.
1. Almost 5 years of full-time marketing work experience in gaming or mobile gaming company2. At least 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, PR, social media & community building.
3. Strong App store optimization & UA experience
4. Experience in remarketing & deep understanding of challenges a long running game faces. Be able to formulate strategies accordingly
5. Proven ability to increase user acquisition and revenue through marketing efforts
6. Able to plan, organize & manage big budget marketing campaigns
7. From the region as local or worked/working in the required region with vast understanding of culture & people
8. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field
9. Love playing games & deep understanding of SLG games, users & market
10. Local language is a must, Native or C2 level in English. Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
11. Deep understanding of marketing, core concepts & its implementation for respective market
12. Able to work independently with fewer instructions, result oriented & has the ability to set targets by themselves as per the team’s KPIs
Facebook ads manager, google adword, Ms. Office (word, excel, powerpoint), google docs, baidu mindmap, ghentt chart