Posted 3 days ago
The Learn Room is currently seeking the services of a certified educator to join and work with a team of skilled teachers. We are a Haidian-based child care and learning center committed to the provision of academic excellence and improvement in intellectuals for kids in the district and surrounding areas.
Are you smart, easily loved by kids, passionate about imparting knowledge and would love to earn an attractive pay monthly?
Here at Learn Room, we value every child’s academic growth and we do not relent on our effort in appreciating our team of teachers who work towards helping our pupils in areas of quality education and care. We are an amazing organization and we would be glad to have a passionate and professional educator join our team.
●Summer/winter holidays:5 days
●Work location:Beijing haidian district
Basically, we are in need of teachers who are capable of understanding the unique needs of different children and are willing to help them blossom.
• Must have AMI/AMS Montessori training
• A positive attitude towards work
• Excellent communication skills
• Should have at least 2 years of experience teaching in a Montessori school
• Capable of working collaboratively with other staff members
• Willing to work in line with our value statement and adhere to code of conduct
Why work with us
We offer job security and exceptional career development values when you work with us. Our remuneration package is quite attractive and we offer a comprehensive support program to ensure your success on the job.
• Attractive salary
• Adequate support on the job
• Fun and enabling work environment
• Office hours from Monday to Friday
On the job, your duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations
• Stay updated on developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
• Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations