Posted on Jan 16, 2020
Founded in 2008, this company was always the global market, committed to game development, publishing and operations, with a primary focus on overseas market and has become the benchmark of China's Internet companies looking to expand into international markets.
This company is urgently looking for Community Manager (Russia, US, Germany, Middle East). It is based in Beijing.
1. Responsible for making social media strategies for user engagement & user growth, Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, discord, tiktok, reddit & twitter.2. Independently manage the social media platforms with own unique view of the product & creative ideas
3. Align and execute social media strategy from planning to execution, in compliant with brand communication goals and guidelines. Content including but not limited to version updates, new features, viral, etc
4. Follow trends & hot topics closely & be able to creatively form correlation with the game & use it for social media promotion.
5. Develop /manage annual content calendar for all media platforms to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
6. Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement especially in German speaking markets.
7. Communicate with development team for new version updates in game & provide direct & crisp feedback obtained from social media platforms. Also, be involved with R&D team for product innovation.
8. Quickly understand the problems existing in old games, and effectively intervene and optimize them.
1. Almost 3 years of work experience in community management. Game community management is a plus.2. Proven track record of establishing & managing social media platforms.
3. Native or C2 level in both local region language & English. Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
4. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field.
5. Basic Photoshop/photo editing skills.
6. Love playing games & worked in game industry.
7. Deep understanding of SLG games, users & market.
8. Open-minded, proactive & good communication skills.
9. Be able to organize independently & can work with fewer directions.
10. Result oriented & has the ability to set targets by themselves as per the team’s KPIs.
MS. Office (word, excel, powerpoint), google docs, baidu mindmap, ghentt chart