Assistant to Principal of Montessori Teaching
Posted 6 days ago
We are hiring an Assistant to the Principal of Montessori Teaching in Beijing.
- Responsible for the teaching task management of the training center, organize and formulate the annual training plan of the training center;
- Assist the head of the park to complete the management of daily work and improve the corresponding rules and regulations;
- Cooperate with the training center to do relevant marketing activities;
- Other tasks assigned by the leader.
- More than 5 years of Montessori system (AMS) related work experience, and more than 3 years of work experience as a trainer;
- Understand the core concepts of Montessori education, love the education industry, have good English and be able to teach in English;
- Have relevant lecturers and channel resources in the Montessori system, and have business awareness;
- Possess innovation, execution and leadership, and be results-oriented;
- Actively cooperate with the company's development and be able to adjust business strategies at any time to cope with the changing market environment;
- Candidates are required to have an AMS or AMI certificate, preferably an AMS certificate.