Assistant to General Manager Commercial
Posted 13 days ago
Top Employer in China-The company sets the standard for the most modern and innovative automatic transmissions in the world. The company is committed to the highest production standards to achieve a sustainable and effective use of resources.
Start Date: Asap.
- Organization and preparation of meeting minutes of regular meetings;
- Request fulfilment of tasks assigned in meetings of the General Managers on own initiative, progress report to General Managers;
- Preparation of documents for meetings with Plant Managers, Board of Directors meetings and other deciding institutions under the guidance of the General Managers;
- Support to organize company events;
- Planning of SGK FC, Planning Round, Budget for the BoM cost center;
- Translation service for General Manager.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Law or other relevant majors;
- 3+ years’ professional experience;
- Excellent communication & organization skill, high sense of responsibility;
- Logical thinking ability and good learning skill;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation;
- Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Diverse and challenging tasks;
- International working environment;
- Individual training;
- Attractive compensation package.