Kindergarten English Teacher
Posted 5 days ago
Fountain Kids and Stone & Brook International Kindergarten.
We are committed to providing future-oriented, most forward-looking quality early education and cultivating global citizens. Co-founded by professional managers, pure foreign language teaching is the carrier, and the theory of multiple intelligence is the basis. The concept of American education is developed at the core level by level. Combine excellent Chinese and Western cultures. Develop children's multiple abilities.
Love children and have the willingness and passion to be an English teacher
Speak English as mother language.
Hold a Bachelor's degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
TEFL/other equivalent teaching certificate or more than 1 year of teaching experience
- Working Hours:8:20 am ~ 5:20 pm , lunch break 1 hour.
- Days off:The working week will be Monday to Friday, with the weekends off.
- Class Size: Maximum class size of 20 students
- Design and follow complete teaching plan
- Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Assess children’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering skills on a regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- To carry out the professional duties of classroom teacher
What we are looking for individuals who:
- Love children and have the willingness and passion to be an English teacher
- Speak English as mother language.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- TEFL/other equivalent teaching certificate or more than 1 year of teaching experience