ESL Teacher, Public, Mar 2021
Posted 13 days ago
The School of International Education is arising with the increasing need of international education in China. The school commits itself to the exploration and establishment of the excellence of international education concepts and practices by constructing a collaboration platform within and beyond the four walls of the university with those who share our views.
The public school is hiring ESL teachers for the upcoming March 2021 term. This is a one year contract job with monthly salary of 25-30K for Middle/High school students studying an international curriculum in China.
Teaching allocations and other duties of teaching staff may be varied from time to time in line with the needs of the school. Teaching staff are advised of these annually or when a variation is to occur. The standard allocation is approximately 24 hours of teaching over a week, but you should be present in the school during our normal school hours.
1. Be patient and ideally have some experience with primary/ middle/High school students.
2. Provide effective instructional classroom teaching practice underpinned by best practice pedagogy.
3. Ensure appropriate teaching methods for students for whom English is a second language.
4. Use a variety of formative and summative assessment task formats to provide for effective feedback.
5. Exercise appropriate pastoral care of students.
6. Ensure a personal professional approach to teaching duties.
7. Participate in co-curricular activities including relevant promotional events.
8. Provide feedback to students and parents through written reports and parent teache interviews.
25K-30K before tax, you will be provided with the following benefits:
1. Free apartment on or off the campus during the employment, or accommodation allowance ban be paid.
2. Chinese Government required work cover and health insurance are provided.
3. Annual international airfare from home country to China is provided.
4. Plenty of professional developments are provided during the employment.
5. Chinese working visa will be arranged for you, all your Chinese visa and application associated costs will be reimbursed to you.
6. You are entitled to have paid school holidays and Chinese national holidays.
7. Summer holidays: About two months; Winter holidays: About one months
Qualification & Requirements:
1. Required Certificates: TESL/TEFL Diploma Level
2. Education Required: Bachelor
3. Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 Years