Anti Money Laundering Officer
Posted on Nov 29, 2020
Singapore City, Singapore
iPayLinks is a leading fintech company that leverages technology and innovation in our product development and service offering of payment solutions and financial services, including but not limited to cross-border merchant acquiring, e-commerce marketplace payout and supply-chain financing. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company also has global offices in the US, UK, Singapore, UAE and India. Even though founded only in 2015, the company has been featured in “KPMG Fintech 50” and awarded “2018 Deloitte – Huaxing Star of Tomorrow” in China.
Your role – Are you ready for a challenge?
You will work intimately within the Compliance team with a specific focus on regulatory compliance and AML/CTF initiatives, and directly report to the Compliance Director in Singapore.
Your Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
• Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of a robust AML/CFT Compliance procedural framework and program;
• Perform quality due diligence during on-boarding of new businesses, partners, products and customers, as well as during subsequent periodic and risk-based reviews;
• Follow-through any gaps or risk findings with remediation and resolution;
• Continuously identify and evaluate risks or improvement opportunities, and propose effective risk-mitigating or enhancement controls and measures;
• Work closely with product and relevant teams to ensure the controls and measures are appropriately developed and implemented;
• Daily monitoring and timely resolution of AML system alerts (e.g., WLM alerts, CDD alerts and AML alerts);
• Conduct SAR/STR investigations and consult the Compliance Director for further SAR/STR filing decisions;
• Develop and conduct Compliance training programs for senior management and internal employees to update the latest regulatory trends and industry best practices;
• Build and nurture relationships with external regulators and internal partners;
• Assist in other ad-hoc assignments or projects as may be assigned by the Compliance Director.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance or related function, preferably in a bank or in a financial services or payments company;
• In-depth knowledge of the Singapore AML laws and regulations. Awareness of AML standards and requirements in other Asia Pacific countries will be a bonus;
• Ability to balance legal requirements with the commercial aspects of the business;
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, with the ability to express opinions to internal and external customers;
• Proactive, flexible and able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment;
• Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of initiative, planning and organizational skills;
• Enthusiastic team player and self-motivated;
• Fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an asset.