CFD R&D Engineer
Posted 8 days ago
This company is founded by three US-based experts and is a leader in the field of cardiovascular and intelligent precision medicine in China. Main business is the application of artificial intelligence and big data in the field of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular medicine.
The Company conducts independent research and innovation in the fields of deep learning algorithms, fluid dynamics analysis algorithms and cloud computing to provide intelligent precision medical solutions and to ensure accurate testing while improving the efficiency of treatment.
Hiring: CFD R&D Engineer
1.Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular related fluid simulation, involving 3D modelling, meshing, boundary condition setting, fluid solution, data processing and analysis, etc.
2.Research the Chinese and English literature, learn and master the latest simulation techniques and applications in related fields, develop new CFD algorithms and codes.
3.Maintain and improve existing CFD algorithms and codes to improve the accuracy and efficiency of simulation, etc.
4.Optimize and validate fluid simulation models through clinical studies, high-volume simulations, etc.
5. Complete other work arranged by the company, such as thesis, patent, report writing, scientific cooperation, etc.
1. PhD degree, majoring in biomedical engineering/mechanical engineering/mechanics/computer/mathematics, etc.
2. experience in CFD simulation, CFD algorithm and code development.
3. strong programming skills (Fortran or C/C++) and the ability to use Python or other languages for data processing and analysis.
4. experience in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular fluid modelling and simulation, meshing and high performance computing development preferred.
5. Familiarity with finite element analysis is preferred.