Posted 20 days ago
As the current domestic leader in the field of gene sequencing, the company's business covers the life science research service, medical research and technical services, to build library sequencing platform service, for the global research universities, research institutes, hospitals, pharmaceutical research and development enterprises, agricultural enterprises provide gene sequencing, mass spectrometry and biological information technology support and other services.
Reporting Officer: TS Deputy Director
- Communicate with sales and customers daily to provide technical answers and customized.
- Provide solutions for both pre and post sales to help commercial team to achieve revenue goals.
- Attend industry seminars/symposiums/conferences and travel with sales to provide scientific support or presentations occasionally.
- Offer/organize regular technical trainings to company internal commercial team and company.
- Distribute regarding existing product updates and new products introduction.
- Summarize and compile technical documents (FAQs, demo reports, samples requirements) to support commercial team.
- Collect and analyze products info from the market and offer guidance to commercial team regarding company products selling points.
- Master degree or above and major in Medicine, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years-experience in academic research area. NGS industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent English and Japanese written, verbal communications skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail.
- Prior technical support/product manager/filed application specialist experience is a plus.
- Quick learner with strong communication and presentation skills.