SPANISH TEACHER(ORAL, WRITING, LITERATURE and VIDEO/AUDIO)
Our client is a nationally leading private institute, specializing in various foreign languages and is oriented to international cooperation. It was founded in 1990s. In 2003, it was accredited to issue bachelor's degrees by the State Ministry of Education. In 2004, it was awarded by the government as one of the top 20 private schools in the country. The garden-like and modernized campus is 760,000 square meters. It has thirteen departments, more than 6,000 students and more than 400 teachers and administrative staff, among whom there are nearly 50 foreign teachers from America, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Korea, Japan, Spain, Germany, etc, who have brought with them a multitude of different language resources and cultures, advanced teaching methods and concepts.
The successful candidates are expected to:
1) Teach Spanish listening and speaking;
2) Teach Spanish writing and literature;
3) Teach Spanish audio and visual by watching movie in Spanish;
4) Organize and host Spanish language activities, such as Spanish Oral Talk, Spanish Speech Contest, Spanish Party, and etc.
5) Teach Latin American culture;
6) Organize teaching materials and teaching plan;
1) Over 2 years experience in teaching Spanish language and literature at SCHOOLS in China or abroad;
2) Bachelor degree or above in Spanish, Spanish Linguistics, Spanish Literature, Spanish Culture, or Latin American Culture;
3) Teaching certificate is preferred;
4) Healthy both physically and mentally;
5) Strong team work spirit and be cooperation orientated.
2) 7200RMB airfare allowance/year
3) 1000RMB Medical allowance/year
4) 2200RMB travel allowance/year
5) Paid winter/summer holiday
6) 100RMB meals allowance/month
7) Free accommodation with all furnishings
8) Working visa
This position is based in Changchun, Jilin province, contract term: February 2010 - January 2011.