jobs → → Teaching and Learning Satisfaction Manager
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Manager(Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Post Date: Jul 17, 2017
Our client is an online learning service provider, focusing on English education for elementary school children ages 5-12. It combines the quality of top American online content providers with the exclusivity of one-on-one classes with a foreign teacher – all from the comfort of the student’s home.
Teaching and Learning Satisfaction Manager
To lead projects enhance teaching quality.
To lead projects that build teachers and parents mutual understanding to achieve teaching and learning satisfaction.
To help define excellent teaching in the company context.
1. This role leads on building an effective and accurate mechanism to provide individual feedback to teachers.
2. This role leads on linking individual teacher to the company teachers support resources, and proposal and help new resource producing projects that enhance and support a high level of teaching quality.
3. This role coordinates with other team members to create and implement training projects, as well as to help supervise teachers to provide professional development feedback.
4. Teaching and Learning Satisfaction Manager fulfills a leadership role in the Teaching Excellence and Innovation Team, but consulting other function-based teams.
5. This role works with an international team, and often collaborates with diversified colleagues including graphic designers, information technologists, curriculum professionals, and administrative staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Support the head of Teaching Excellence and Innovation (TEI)team to define team vision, goal, and strategic priorities.
2. Manages a group of 5-8 Teaching Excellence Specialists on teaching training and support resource engagement by sharing accurate, purposeful, and individualized feedback to teachers.
3. Leads designs in Teaching and Learning Satisfaction quality and process enhancement projects.
4. Monitors classes and provides professional and useful feedback to the teachers through the company mechanism as needed.
5. Lead and support cross-team collaborations between TEI and other department in the company.
6. Assists in analyzing data to determine areas of weakness that can be amended by the TEI team.
Requirements and Expectations
1. Commitment to the company’s vision and model.
2. Excellent spoken and written English language ability, Strong verbal and written communication skills; Chinese language capability is a plus, not required.
3. Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience; Maters degree in education field is a plus.
4. Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization
5. Ability to maintain the company standards while supporting teachers
6. Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills
7. Goal oriented mindset, and strong project and time management skills
8. Teaching experience required, and China-based experience teaching ESL students ages 4-12 is a plus
9. Teacher training, development, and support experience is strongly preferred.
10. Solid project management experience.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your
CV + description of your current situation
Email subject line:
Teaching and Learning Satisfaction Manager - Beijing