jobs → → Community Manager
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Manager(Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Post Date: Jul 17, 2017
Our client is an online learning service provider, focusing on English education for elementary school children ages 5-12. It combines the quality of top American online content providers with the exclusivity of one-on-one classes with a foreign teacher – all from the comfort of the student’s home.
Head of Community and Engagement
To communicate with the US-based teacher community and develop and manage projects to enhancethis communityof over 10,000 individuals.
The Community Manager plays an integral role in maintaining the balance between the teacher community and the Company. One part is crisis communications, and the other part is relationship building and community development.
This role enjoys a diverse set of challenging and exciting responsibilities, and is always collaborating with other teams. The Community team is also a new and rapidly expanding area of the company, so growth and learning opportunities are abundant.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Able to manage a small team effectively
2. Able to take initiative and think strategically
3. Assist in managing communications between company and US-based teachers
4. Assist in developing community-orientated initiatives
5. Assist in crisis communications
6. Uphold the credibility and image of the company while dealing with the community
1. Excellent spoken and written English language ability
2. Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent in the fields of journalism or communications
3. Proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint (or Mac equivalent)
4. Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization
5. Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills
6. Ability to maintain the company standards while supporting teachers
Benefits and Compensation
1. Competitive salary dependent on experience
2. Extensive, accredited professional development opportunities
3. Energetic, collaborative, flexible work culture
CV + description of your current situation
Email subject line:
Community Manager - Beijing