jobs → → HR Assistant
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Post Date: Jun 12, 2017
Our Shandong-headquartered client is a fast-growing global energy equipment and services provider. Last year they topped the “50 Best Chinese Enterprises 2016 in Petroleum & Petrochemical Equipment Manufacturing Industry” ranking. They provide oilfield engineering services, turnkey contracting services and petroleum equipment globally.
· Communicate with hiring managers to well understand of job requirements for foreign nationals
· Select appropriate channels to search and find right candidates
· Propose and negotiate offer with candidates
· Set up and maintain a sufficient candidate database and talent pool
· Provide recruiting report periodically
· Prepare for new employee on boarding procedures
· Conduct regular communication with new employees, exit employees
· Support HR team for company activities (family day, outing, annual dinner, sports games, etc.)
· Actively involve in HR project assignments as needed.
· 2 years of working experience in recruiting function, oil/gas industry preferred;
· Competency-based interview skill
· Good interpersonal skills to understand and influence others
· Creative problem-solving skills with in-depth strategic thinking and planning
· Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality
· Self-motivated to have continuous improvement
· Fluent Chinese is a preference
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV + description of your current situation to firstname.lastname@example.org.