Industry Experts invited to attend 2017 Foreign Experts Conference in Shandong, China. Nov 1-3.
The Shandong government is hosting the 2017 Dezhou Foreign Experts Conference from November 1st to November 3rd.
All conference expenses paid.
See below for details and apply ASAP if you would like to participate! Please share this event invite with friends and colleagues!
To apply, email your CV/resume to Ms. Sarah Guo: email@example.com
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions or for further details.
Since 2015, Foreign HR has organized about 10 conferences with the Shandong provincial and municipal governments, with approximately 200 experts attending conferences in various cities over the past two years. Many of the participants have established cooperation with local businesses and universities and are currently co-developing new projects. We are currently seeking experts for the 2017 Dezhou Foreign Experts Conference to assist the government and businesses of Dezhou in solving specific technical problems and exploring potential partnerships and business ventures. This conference is also an excellent opportunity to network with other experts from around the world.
2017 Dezhou Foreign Experts Conference
Located in Shandong province, Dezhou city is hosting an event that will bring together key local Chinese businesses and international foreign experts. Dezhou is an ecologically-friendly industrial city that is rapidly emerging as a choice location in China for many key industries.
The Dezhou municipal government along with the Dezhou Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, National Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Shandong Provincial Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security (Shandong Provincial Bureau of Foreign Affairs) is pleased to announce this important international event which promises to offer mutual benefits to all participating parties.
Dezhou is interested in identifying 50 key global experts in general management and technology in the specific industries noted below. There will be many local Chinese companies in attendance with the intention of identifying experts to help solve their specific business issues. A more detailed list of participating companies can be provided, just send us a message!
Each expert will be provided with an interpreter and a booth where they can share their company/institution’s marketing materials. Local Chinese businesspersons and the hosts will either schedule a meeting time or stop by your booth to introduce their specific needs and discuss any potential for further discussions and collaboration.
Experts and local businesses meet with the help of interpreters at the 2017 Foreign Experts Conference in Liaocheng, Shandong. September 2017.
The purpose of this conference is to:
- ● Promote cooperation between local and international companies
- ● Discuss specific local business issues and find synergies between local business and foreign experts
- ● Identify specific projects that can be contracted with foreign experts
- ● Launch a platform to share creative problem-solving methods
- ● Foster an open policy of cooperation for future opportunities
Experts are needed for the following Industrial Sectors:
- ● Electric Transmission and Transformation Equipment
- ● Automobiles and Spare Parts
- ● Advanced Materials
- ● Biological Technology
- ● Energy Efficiency and Environmental Protection
- ● Chemical industry
- ● Food industry
- ● Health Care & Aged Care Industry
How to apply
This conference is by invitation only and you must be chosen from your submitted resume/CV. Please send your CV to Ms. Sarah Guo: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any potential projects you want to bring to China, please list them in the document and provide an introduction about your project.
- ● The local Dezhou government will pre-approve all foreign experts and pre-match your skills with local companies and provide feedback ASAP.
- ● After you submit your necessary paperwork and receive the Invitation Letter from the government, you must work to secure a travel visa ASAP (contact us for assistance) and provide us your flight information (economy class), we’ll pre book it for you.
- ● Once your visa is approved, you are reserved for the conference. (Any unforeseen difficulties, i.e. sickness, scheduling conflict, or other events, you shall bear the costs of the trip including but not limited to; marketing materials, interpreters, airfare and hotel cancellation fees).
NOTE: The government of China requires that your passport be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the start of the trip. Please verify your passport expiration date. If it is less than 6 months, you will have to renew it.
A group of experts visits a local bus manufacturer to assist them in quality control and exporting to new markets in Liaocheng, Shandong. September 2017.
The conference organizers will cover the following expenses:
All conference-related fees including:
- ● International/national round-trip coach airfare (any upgrades will be at your expense)
- ● Hotel accommodations
- ● Beijing - 2 nights, October 31st and November 3rd (breakfast included)
- ● Dezhou - 2 nights, November 1st and 2nd (all meals included)
- ● Local in-country transportation and meals during the conference.
- ● Any reimbursement outside of the terms above is at the discretion of the government and will be done in local RMB (Yuan).
NOTE: The following costs incurred that will not be reimbursed include, but are not limited to: passport fee, visa fee, flight insurance, airport transportation, airport parking, souvenirs and anything else not included in the sponsored event.
Sample Event Schedule (Subject to change)
Oct 31: Arrive in Beijing; pick-up service at Beijing International Airport; hotel check-in.
Nov 1: High-speed train from Beijing to Dezhou, Shandong province (1.5 hours); afternoon hotel check-in; 18:00 dinner (formal attire).
Nov 2: Opening ceremony; company match discussions; company visits; Dezhou city tour.
Nov 3: Scheduled additional meetings for further discussions (if necessary); return to Beijing.
Nov 4: Transport to Beijing International airport for return flight home.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:email@example.com